NHS Dental Treatment North East
A full NHS service
We are happy to provide NHS treatment to all children and some adults.
Please contact reception to see if you can have NHS treatment.
- Lowest price for treatment.
- Many people are exempt from their NHS charges.
- Get to know us before you commit to paying more.
- NHS patients are treated with the same level attention and care as our private patients though the government does impose some restrictions.
- Appointment availability may be limited. You may not be able to get appointments outside school or work hours.
- The government impose limits on the amount of NHS treatment each practice can provide.
Once we reach our limit we may not be able to offer any more NHS treatment until the next financial year.
- Some treatments, like white fillings, may not be available under the NHS.
- You may be able to have treatment completely free under the NHS.
If you have any questions please ask.